We respect you and your personal information. In accordance with our values, respect, simplicity, and power, we want you to be informed in a simple way how and why we collect, use, and preserve information about you and what rights you have towards us.
In our Privacy Statement, we answer the following questions:
1. When and why do we collect personal information about you?
When you do business with us, we collect and maintain information related to your business history with us. We collect this information to give you an overview of your business with us so that we can offer you personalized services. When you want to contact us and receive information (such as newsletters, targeted emails, and offer brochures) from us on a regular basis, you are asked to provide us with the necessary information.
This depends on your choice. Sometimes you are offered to provide us, in an optional way, with additional information about you. This is the information we want because we believe it can help us provide you with better service. You should never provide such information unless you choose to do so. When you use our web interface, we also collect personal information through cookies, IP addresses and other information related to the device you use (such as hardware type, operating system version, etc.). You can choose whether you choose to give us this information.
2. What personal information do we collect about you?
Personal information we collect about you depends on what service you have requested or for what purpose you have approached us, information we collect includes:
- Your name, social security number, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- The communication you choose to have with us, e.g., e-mails, messages sent via the web interface, e.g., my pages, recorded calls, letters, or other communications.
- Payment information.
- Information about your use of our websites, incl. my pages. This information includes e.g., when you visit the site, how long you use it, your intended location when you use the site, and information about the device you use to access the site.
3. How do we use your personal information?
We may use your personal information to:
- Provide you with the services or products you have requested.
- Process the requests you have made to us.
- Offer you specific services on specific terms.
- Send you invoices for transactions with us.
- Understand how you use our services and products, so we can better develop our range of services and products.
- Answer the questions you ask us.
4. With whom do we share your personal information?
We may share information about you with the following parties:
- Service companies representing us.
- Affiliates involved in providing the service or providing the product you have requested.
- We share information only with third parties according to a processing agreement that provides for the processing and security of personal information unless otherwise required by law. In the event of a situation where fraudulent or illegal conduct is suspected, we will share with relevant parties’ personal information that may be relevant for the purpose of protecting our interests, your interests, and/or the interests of our customers. If we merge with another company and/or are taken over by other owners, the information may be transferred to a new company.
5. How do we ensure the security of your personal information?
Personal information is stored in approved access-controlled computer systems where it is ensured that only those who need to have access to data have. We ensure that all general protection of computer systems is in place, updated and monitored regularly.
All computer equipment involved in the storage of personal information is from authorized suppliers, it is monitored and updated regularly.
6. How long do we keep the information?
We will preserve your business history for up to 4 years in accordance with point depreciation unless required by law or a longer retention period. If the information is no longer needed or the law provides for its deletion, the information will be made unidentifiable and/or deleted.
7. Your rights towards us?
You have the right to receive information from us about how your personal information is used by us and what information we have about you. You also have the right to update information about you so that it is correct, request corrections or that information about you is deleted, as there is no longer any reason for us to store it. In the same way, you can request that information about you be provided.
If you have any questions or comments in connection with this privacy statement or our processing, or if you want to complain about possible violations of privacy laws, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond as soon as possible.
You also always have the right to direct your complaint to the Data Protection Authority in accordance with the current law on personal data protection and processing, now law no. 77/2000.